AMP’s programs are designed to Raise Voices and Save Lives!
Our Raising Voices, Saving Lives programs help create public appreciation of essential animal research. We do this by providing fact based educational materials and resources.
Here are some highlights:
- Biomedical Research Awareness Day (BRAD) is an increasingly popular program adopted by hundreds of research organizations around the globe. BRAD better informs the public about animal studies and counters misleading claims made by opponents.
- The Come See Our World website provides factual images and data about the animals involved in research.
- Curious Science Writers is a program for high schoolers. It educates the next generation about the biomedical research process.
- The Lab Rat Chat podcast features conversations about all things animal, including animals in research.
- AMP provides a communications and security webinar series with expert offerings for a wide variety of audiences.*
- AMPlify Advocacy is a monthly newsletter that shares crucial advocacy initiatives and opportunities.*
- AMPNews, is a weekly newsletter that provides valuable information about threats to research along with advice on countering those risks.*
- We’ve opened the AMP Partner Resources Portal, an extensive and constantly growing body of password-protected online resources available 24-7 to our supporters.*
We also work to ensure that the research community’s voice is represented in the media. Check out our work here.
We offer Free Posters and Information to organizations and individuals about the importance of animal-based research, improving human and animal health.You can help build understanding and trust in animal research, a key component of the quest for new treatments and cures. Read more about our resources and share!
*Access granted to AMP newsletters, webinars and password-protected content for members of the biomedical research community who support AMP’s mission.