Love, Care, Progress highlights the compassionate care provided for dogs and other research animals that are essential for medical progress. Research professionals, including a trainer, scientist, animal behaviorist, surgical manager, and veterinarian talk about caring for the animals in their charge, their pride in the progress made possible in studies with these animals, and the continual quest for improvements in research animal care. Several dogs can be seen enjoying their time with technicians in a facility playroom.
This is the truth that is seen in research facilities across the United States: the love and care given to research animals and the commitment to progress in developing new treatments to enhance the lives of both animals and people.
We encourage you to:
- Share the video on social media
- Download the video and
- Store it on your phone so it is available as opportunities for a dialogue about research arise.
- Post it on your website or blog.
- Play the video at the start of a workshop or presentation.
- Display the video at meetings and trade shows.
Do you have other ideas? Please let us know.