Tuesday , May 2, 12 p.m. ET
Post-COVID Challenges, Hurdles and Solutions in Lab Animal Care Settings
COVID-19 has ushered in several life-changing impacts, especially within biomedical research settings. And many of the pandemic’s effects continue today. These include:
- Continued recruitment and retention issues.
- Engagement problems created by the increased use of online meetings.
- Morale challenges that surfaced during the pandemic and continue to exist.
- Training issues: In-person vs. online and additional technology hurdles.
- Supply shortages, supply chain problems.
AMP will host a panel discussion with senior lab animal experts in both academic and business settings to discuss how they’ve addressed and continue to manage these issues using creative strategies, many of which will likely assist a wide range of research organizations.
Audience members will be invited to share their own, additional post-COVID challenges for an open discussion about possible solutions.
Click this link to sign up. Note: Please sign up using a work-associated email address so that we can verify you are affiliated with a biomedical-science organization.
‹ More News