Join us for a live webinar on Tuesday, March 31st at 6:30 pm.
Just click the link below at the start time: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/106790659
Spring Green voters have been asked to voice their opinions about animal research.
It’s a complex topic that directly impacts your family and your pets, compounded even further by the global coronavirus pandemic.
Attend a free online webinar to learn more and have your questions answered by experts in the research community.
- Why health research requires animals.
- Why several species must be studied.
- How vaccines are developed.
- Why animals are needed for vaccine research.
- How long vaccine development takes.
- What happens to the animals.
Join us from the comfort and safety of your own home on Tuesday, March 31st at 6:30 pm.
This program is sponsored by Americans for Medical Progress, a nonprofit health research advocacy group that supports the advancement of human and animal medicine through responsible and highly-regulated research in animals.